Eagle Rock Physical Therapy is located in Idaho Falls and Rexburg, Idaho. Our physical therapy practice was established in 2007 and is the first manual therapy solutions based clinic in Eastern Idaho.
Our physical therapy treatments are centered on the use of manual (hands-on) techniques designed specifically to relieve pain. These manual treatments along with therapeutic exercises and a few other modalities not only relieve pain but also repair body tissue and restore normal bodily functions.
We currently have two physical therapists and three physical therapy assistants. Our esteemed physical therapists are doctors of physical therapy who continue to expand their knowledge and expertise. In addition to their years of experience, our physical therapists stay up-to-date with the latest physical therapy techniques with continuing education from accredited institutions.
Eagle Rock Physical Therapy was founded by Jacob Roberts, DPT and his wife, Marisa Roberts, PTA. Early in his career, Dr. Roberts began to see people benefit greatly from manual therapy and wanted to open a clinic specifically dedicated to hands-on manual therapy to eliminate chronic pain and improve normal bodily functions. Together, this husband and wife team established Eagle Rock Physical Therapy to realize this professional vision.
Practice Mission Statement
Provide our patients with state-of-the-art, advanced, and progressive hands-on manual therapy techniques to exceed expectations and offer a pain free life with improved daily function and mobility.
- Progressive and evolving manual therapy techniques for excellent patient outcomes
- Continual education for progressive learning and dynamic therapy experiences for out-patients
- Great value for the successful care of the patient
- Results driven outcomes to provide a pain free life and optimal function for our patients
- Constant training for our patients on how to improve their lives to continually progress and live pain free
- Providing a clean and safe environment for our patients, free to express their feelings without being judged or demeaned
- Patient driven care – with the patient able to decide the progression of their care and decide what they need in order to live without pain
Physical therapy is an expanding field of healthcare. While physical therapy continues to be helpful in the treatment of injury and post-operative care, manual treatments have become highly effective to reduce pain, and help people overcome all ailments. Fortunately, even the most unusual chronic ailments that have affected people for their entire lives can be effectively treated at Eagle Rock Physical Therapy.
We have become the East Idaho practice that is known to help people become pain free and overcome physically debilitating ailments when other treatments fail. Our state-of-the-art manual therapies and exercises help eliminate chronic pain and help the body recover from ailments such as: abdominal pain, pelvic pain, low back pain, migraines, headaches, dizziness, balance issues, digestion and more.
We look forward to helping you or your loved one become pain free and fully functional. Call 208-522-7627 to get started.